Chartered Legal Executive
Jodi is a Chartered Legal Executive specialising in Family Law.
She began her career in law in 2016 by completing her OCR Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration before joining the Family and Matrimonial department in 2018 and undertaking her qualification to become a Family Lawyer.
Jodi assists clients who are going through difficult emotional circumstances and endeavours to provide the best possible advice with a level of sensitivity and professionalism.
She understands how important it is to receive the correct advice when it comes to family law matters and is always ready to listen and provide the clarity you need in order to move forward with your life in a positive way.
Jodi is available at our Leek, Uttoxeter, Festival Park or Eccleshall offices.
- Finances upon Divorce, including negotiating financial settlements
- Arrangements for children – advice for parents and grandparents
- Court Proceedings in relation to finances or children
- Domestic Violence/Abuse, including injunctions
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Change of Name