Part-time and/or full-time Legal Secretary
Owing to successful business expansion, we are now recruiting for a part-time and/or full-time Legal Secretary to support our busy, fast paced Family/Matrimonial Department.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong secretarial skills and an ability to work under pressure and prioritise demands
- Good time management/organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
Your duties will include the following:
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients by telephone/dealing with client enquiries
- Drafting of documents (with knowledge of Microsoft Office etc.)
- Opening and closing of client files
- Audio/copy typing
- Experience of working with case management systems
In return, the right candidate will enjoy a competitive package within a progressive, growing law firm.
Applications to be sent no later than 21st May 2019 by email to Lisa M. Bradbury to email@example.com or via post to:
Lisa M. Bradbury
Bowcock & Pursaill
2 Ridge House
Stoke on Trent
We are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.