We’re looking to recruit a legal secretary at our Eccleshall Office with previous experience in Residential/Commercial Conveyancing to support a busy and fast paced Conveyancing Department.
Applicants would ideally have the following skills, but not all the following are essential:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary, preferably in Residential and Commercial Property
- Competent touch typist/competent audio typist
- IT literate with experience of the Microsoft Office suite of applications e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner and experience of dealing with clients
- Experience with Case Management Systems (training will be given)
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, be organised and prioritise demands
Suitable applicants should be able to work on their own initiative as well as being able to work as a team.
The successful applicant will be required to provide assistance to our other fee partners/fee earners during the absence of other secretaries within a team, as and when required which may sometimes be at our other offices.
The position is full time with working hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
Closing date: 20 January 2021
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com, or in writing with a full CV to: Mrs Lisa M Bradbury, Bowcock & Pursaill LLP, 2 Ridge House, Ridgehouse Drive, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 5SJ.