This role is to support the Practice Accountant in the running of the finance function, supporting four sites within the firm.
The role will be based at Leek office and would be on a -part-time 2 days (14 hours a week could be split over 3 days), with the need to provide holiday cover for the firm (needs to be covered daily but hours negotiable)
The role would include assisting with the below tasks: –
• Bank postings (receipts and payments) – office and client in the finance system
• Bank reconciliation of office and client accounts
• Use of online banking system to set up payments and review payments received
• Posting of purchase invoices and supplier payments when required
• Reviewing and posting sales invoices
• Posting of disbursements to the ledger
• Assisting fee earners with client ledger queries
• Reviewing client transfers to be taken to office (sales and disbursements)
• Other ad hoc tasks requested by the accountant and firm
We are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
Salary based on experience.
Please reply with cv in the first instance to: – Andrew Mifflin, Practice Accountant, Bowcock & Pursaill LLP, 54 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DJ.